This is an Actual Article from the Los Angeles…
This is an Actual Article from the Los Angeles Times:
“In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only trying
to retrieve the gerbil,” Eric Tomaszewski told bemused doctors in the Severe
Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital. Tomasszewski, and his homointimate relationshipual
partner Andrew “Kiki” Farnum, had been admitted for emergency treatment after
a felching session had gone seriously wrong.
“I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our gerbil, in,”
he explained. “As usual, Kiki shouted out ‘Armageddon’, my cue that he’d had
enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot but he wouldn’t come out again, so I peered
into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract him.” At a
hushed press conference a hospital spokesperson described what happened next.
“The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a flame shot out the
tubing, igniting Mr. Tomaszewski’s hair and severely burning his face. It also
set fire to the gerbil’s fur and whiskers which in turn ignited a larger
pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out like a
cannonball.” Tomaszewski suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from
the impact of the gerbil, while Farnum suffered first and second degree burns
to his anus and lower intestinal tract.
TOP 10 SCARIEST THINGS ABOUT THIS STORY:
10. “I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum…” Hello!
9. “…so I peered into the tube…” Aaaaaahhhh! I’m sorry, but that’s like
looking through a telescope into hell. I’d rather use binoculars to stare at
8. That poor gerbil being shot out of that guy’s ass like Rocky the Flying
Squirrel on Rocky and Bullwinkle.
7. Suffering a broken nose from a gerbil being launched out of someone’s
anus. I’m just guessing here, but I seriously doubt the said gerbil was
springtime fresh after his little journey into Kiki’s “tunnel of love”.
6. People walking around with these volcano-like pockets of gas in their
5. People who do this kind of thing & then admit what they were doing when
taken to the emergency room. Sorry, but I think I would have made up a story
about a gang of raving, pyromaniac, anal intimate relationship fiends breaking into my house and
sodomizing me with a charcoal lighter before I admitted the truth. Call me old
fashion, but I just can’t imagine looking at a doctor & saying “Well doc, it’s
like this. See we have this gerbil named Raggot & we took this cardboard
4. “First and second degree burns to the anus.” Wouldn’t this make the
burning itch and discomfort of hemorrhoids a welcome relief? How does one ever
take a healthy dump after something like this? And the smell of burning anus
must be in the top five most horrible scents on the face of God’s green earth.
3. People named “Kiki” which is obviously a Polynesian word for “Idiotic
white men who insert rodents up butts.”
2. What kind of a hospital would hold a press conference about this?
1. This happened in Salt Lake City? What kind of people are those Mormons?
I’m starting to get a whole new image of the Osmond family.