Things to Do on an Airplane
– When the flight attendant asks you if you would like some
peanuts, say, “Whoa! slow down there! we barely know each other!”
– Yell “Fire in the hole!”
– Ring for the flight attendant and then ask “are we there yet?”
– When it’s sleeping time, after a while, see if you can go to
every row and open up the windows.
– Call for an all-out food fight and see if you can get people
to join in.
– When eating, ask the stranger next to you, “Are you gonna eat
– Before going to the bathroom, ask the flight attendant if the
bathroom is (make up a word) like “is this bathroom
intersaniable?” Or “is this bathroom non malapated?”
– When watching the movie, change the sound channels of the
stranger next to you without him noticing.
– Yell “There’s something on the wing!!!”