In the wake of the Exxon/Mobil deal and the AOL/Netscape deal, here are the
latest mergers we can expect to see:
1. Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W.R. Grace
Company merge to become Hale Mary Fuller Grace.
2. PolyGram Records, Warner Brothers, and Keebler Crackers merge to become
3. 3M and Goodyear merge to become MMMGood.
4. John Deere and Abitibi-Price merge to become Deere Abi.
5. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining merge to
become Zip Audi Do Da.
6. Honeywell, Imasco, and Home Oil merge to become Honey I’m Home.
7. Denison Mines, and Alliance and Metal Mining merge to become Mine, All
8. Knott’s Berry Farm and the National Organization for Women merge to
become Knott NOW.