The Perfect Day (according to him and her)

The perfect day according to HER: 8:45 Wake up to hugs and kisses 9:00 5 pounds lighter on the scale 9:30 Light breakfast 11:00 Sunbathe 12:30 Lunch with best...

According to the Washington Times (7/2/97)…

According to the Washington Times (7/2/97) when a Virginia High School student exposed mice to hard rock music 10 hours a day for three weeks, their ability to navigate...

Life According To TV Land

What the world is like in TV land: 1. If a woman is running away from someone she will trip and fall. 2. Your car will always start immediately...

According to a new survey

According to a new survey 60% of adults say they’re aware of someone who’s gone to work under the influence of drugs. Apparently the other 40% have never heard...

According to my calculations, the

According to my calculations, the problem doesn’t exist.

According to police in Dahlonega,

According to police in Dahlonega, Ga., ROTC cadet Nick Berrena, 20, was stabbed to death in January by fellow cadet Jeffrey Hoffman, 23, who was trying to prove that...